The Student News Site of Venice Middle School

Fun Places to Go on Halloween

Have a spooky Halloween!

October 29, 2021

Halloween is just around the corner. Many people like to do fun activities like pumpkin picking and carving funny faces into them.If you like scary things maybe they will go to Bush Gardens for Hallow scream, for the night to get a good scare with some friends.  There are scare zones throughout the park and many haunted houses. There is a place for beverages and food that are themed off the scare zone. 

Every year in Oscar Sherer Park they have a trail where you walk around the whole park at night while you can stop at these tables to get candy while dressed up. There is also a scary corn maze while people dress up as a clown or a zombie that jump up at you and try and scare you. This year they have something new you can stay in your car and scary people come at you when your in the car.  The Park also has food trucks and a movie playing.

At Sea World you can go there for their Halloween events. At Sea world there is a kid friendly area and a scary part. There is a trick or treat trail and a pumpkin garden. If you’re lucky you can maybe go to Disney and get to go on the fun rides and see all their decorations. At Disney you can enjoy their fall and Halloween treats like candy apples and fun drinks. Disney has a not so scary place where they hold parades and Mickey coming to meet you with all his friends around the park. It is for little kids so they won’t get scared. You can have a fun Halloween with all the fun activities you can do. 

The Charger Courier • Copyright 2021 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in